Corporate Secretarial Services
According to the laws of Hong Kong, a Hong Kong limited company should appoint a company secretary. The company secretary will assist in declaring the organisation structure, changes of shareholders and directors to the Company Registry and prepare agenda of Board’s meeting, annual general meetings of shareholders (AGM) and provide advices on relevant statutory ordinances.
- Prepare and keep statutory records of the register of shareholders/directors, etc.
- Prepare and submit the statutory documents (for example, annual return form, business registration certificate, etc.)
- Arrange Board’s meetings and Shareholder’s meeting
- Prepare meeting minutes for above meetings
- Assist in opening bank account, working visa